Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Gritting My Teeth Over: Fat Little People with Wings all around me

I just saw The Fisher King for the first time. Interesting. There was room for some profound statements about friendship and Godship, but for some reason, either the statements were cut for sake of time or they were never included. Maybe that movie is mine to write.

what bothers me, now...
Is that I "hear" stuff.
First off, I am undeniably Christian. My love of God, Jesus and the blessed Holy Spirit is true. period. So, please don't say that I "hear" stuff because I belong to the devil, okay?
Monday morning, in the gray area between sleep and awake, I hear someone say, "He's Asian." and someone answered, "Well, regardless, he's the one."
I rolled out of bed wondering about the benefits of psychiatric meds.
Later at work, I learned of a young Asian man who turned on his classmates at Virginia Tech.
You know. It just makes a person wonder.

No comments: